Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Since gasoline is ridiculously expensive these days, instead of driving to some point of interest this past weekend, I decided to restrict myself to the front yard of the house I'm living in. I threw on my macro lens and went out to see what I could find. It turned out to be a really good exercise and really fun.
When I was done my landlady asked me, "What in the world were you taking pictures of?? There's nothing but dirt and weeds out there!"
I found some other stuff too.

Here are a few of my favs:






So, all that's left for me and school is to create a business plan (I have no idea what to write) and to come up with my final project (I have no idea what to shoot).

It's gonna be a busy last few weeks!

1 comment:

krisjane said...

Really cool photos. I'm sure there is a moral for life in there...the things right in front of our face that we don't notice. :) I can't believe you're nearing the end of your time there! Will you guys be coming to California this summer at all?