Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is what I do for fun.

I took a quiz to see which Disney princess I would be. My results below...


You Are Megara!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I thought this was ironically appropriate, considering I was told today that I look harmless, but in reality I'm quite the smart ass. He meant that in the nicest way possible.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Of course you are Megara! Its all makes so much sense now. I think it's your petite-ness that might make one think you are harmless. And they'd be wrong... So, so wrong.

Kristen said...

And apparently I'm Aurora. Not sure how I feel about that...

Meg said...

Have you seen my dwarves?

Mary said...

bullseye.

Melanie said...

Definitely can see you as Megara!

Ryan said...

It looks as though I am Pocahantas, cool. Glad to see your doing well. Your photos look awesome...how can I get prints to decorate my house??
Ryan